The sun rises and melt us down
I spent the weekend decomposing at home literally. I stayed home and didn't step out at all. What a waste of the weekend. Totally wasted.
In order to make up for the weekend that's being wasted, I met up with my darlings; Candice, Shaoling and Yenyee and headed to the Sentosa for a good tanning session. We haven't been doing tanning session for months, I don't even remember when was my last trip there. We were anticipating a few hundreds others on the beach since it was Children's Day, to our amazement, there were less than a hundred I reckon. We found a good spot and started our tanning session. The sun was so strong that we kept complaining that we were all melting. The water yesterday was super filled with seaweeds, coconuts and horrendous rubbish. Anyway, we had enjoyed the company and the laughters we shared especially with shaoling around. Thanks darlings. We had random talks about who's giving birth and who's attached and stuffs like that and not forgetting taking photos.
Even though we don't always meet up, it's always nice to meet up once in awhile and having small talks and being random, the stuffs we used to do. Those days in schools seems to be the most enjoyable days but they don't stay. But I'm real thankful that I've gotten this bunch of friends that will stay by each other regardless of the meet ups we have.
Sometimes when we are ready to start all over again, things just happened and somehow break your determination and hopes. I reckon that's what life is all about. I don't deny I felt dejected when I heard about you having a girlfriend but I wish you well.
Loved and take care.
In order to make up for the weekend that's being wasted, I met up with my darlings; Candice, Shaoling and Yenyee and headed to the Sentosa for a good tanning session. We haven't been doing tanning session for months, I don't even remember when was my last trip there. We were anticipating a few hundreds others on the beach since it was Children's Day, to our amazement, there were less than a hundred I reckon. We found a good spot and started our tanning session. The sun was so strong that we kept complaining that we were all melting. The water yesterday was super filled with seaweeds, coconuts and horrendous rubbish. Anyway, we had enjoyed the company and the laughters we shared especially with shaoling around. Thanks darlings. We had random talks about who's giving birth and who's attached and stuffs like that and not forgetting taking photos.
Even though we don't always meet up, it's always nice to meet up once in awhile and having small talks and being random, the stuffs we used to do. Those days in schools seems to be the most enjoyable days but they don't stay. But I'm real thankful that I've gotten this bunch of friends that will stay by each other regardless of the meet ups we have.
Sometimes when we are ready to start all over again, things just happened and somehow break your determination and hopes. I reckon that's what life is all about. I don't deny I felt dejected when I heard about you having a girlfriend but I wish you well.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home